Best Viewed in Google Chrome....
SBI JIT FIXED DEPOSIT – The good – Better – BEST
(An extension of the factor SBI JIT UNIT FD (10percent) <– Click Here…. )
IMPORTANT NOTICE (26 December 2014):- SBI has been continuously revising their interest rates for Domestic Term Deposits during the second half of 2014. On Mon 2 Dec 2014 came the latest revision. They now pay an interest of 5% pa. for a term of 1 week. THE LATEST INTEREST EARNED FROM “SBI JIT UNIT FD” IS 6.7 % PA.
SBI JIT FIXED DEPOSIT was the Topper in the market (10.3% pa.) till 17th July 2014. On 18th July 2014 it moved to position 4 (9.7% pa.) . But it is still the BEST!….
No…….! Today, before publishing this post, when I reviewed the bank rates….
“SBI JIT FIXED DEPOSIT” IS BACK ON THE TOP!!!
So on all counts, “SBI JIT FIXED DEPOSIT“ is the BEST because:-
- SBI JIT FIXED DEPOSIT is SAFE, being a tweaked State Bank of India Fixed Deposit.
- It gives better return on Fixed Deposit than any Indian Bank.
- Virtually it has all the flexibility of your money in Savings Account with a minimum return of 9.375% pa.
- As the principal increases the return increases.
This factor is a compounding nature of SBI JIT UNIT FD. Funds generated from each unit into Savings Account is used to create additional SBI JIT UNIT FD. The following tables show how it works.
So SBI JIT FIXED DEPOSIT is back on the Top!
FOR ALL THIS MONEY WORKZ ALL YOU NEED IS:
A ZERO BALANCE Savings Account with State Bank of India with:
- Internet banking
- Mobile number registered for receiving high security password and
- An internet connection preferably with good speed.
- Know how for creating SBI JIT UNIT FDs <– Click here
AND OF COURSE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT
Note1: If SBI revises it’s interest rate the GAME will crumble and we need to get a new Magical Value for P. Return to my posts / Facebook community to know the same.
NOTE2: If SBI revise their policy/system, it will make the GAME a far lesser game. Till then….
Don’t let your money sleep in your Savings Account. GAME with it.